Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wotcha!

Welcome to my blog!

I'll try not to bore you with the mundane things that fill my life, but here's hoping to a fun, quirky and maybe even informative atmosphere for me to vent my thoughts and opinions to all you cyber-surfers out there. And if I'm successful perhaps I'll inspire you, oh wonderful reader (yep, I'm speaking to you), to write a comment or two!

Books, music, footie (yes!), politics, good eatings, current events, I'll try to cover it all in the next 4-ish months.

I hope you stick with me for the ride!!!

Cheers,

- S

7 comments:

  1. Not the Irish kind, yet. Not too familiar with it. But premier league, champions league, primera liga, bundesliga, MLS (if it spites me enough!). But mostly premier league. I'm a die hard Anfielder, unfortunately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Liverpool fan, eh?

    Ah well.

    I'm an Arsenal man myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah I guessed as much from the Almunia and Fabregas comments in class! Can't wait to watch them play tonight. I'll definitely be cheering for them!

    ReplyDelete